Saturday, September 20, 2014

I-Pod Card

Hi everyone,

I am new to blogging as this is my first one.
After questioning a college friend about her favorites of every thing, I made a birthday card to look like an I-Pod. I measured the size of my I-Pod and made the card to be that size.

Her favorite thing to do is listen to music and her favorite color is light blue hence the blue I-Pod and the last song she listened to was Lady Antebellum's Need You Now.

So here it is:


I cut out the square with an exacto knife and hand wrote everything on the screen and on the large circle.


The inside was made using a happy birthday stamp that I embossed with blue embossing powder.

I am entering the following challenges with this card:
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Punch it Out (I-Pod buttons: Circles)
Crafts Galore Challenges - Make a Card
Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Lady Bug Crafts - Anything Goes
Sunshine Mail - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Birthday Celebrations
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Little Claire's Designs - Birthday Card
Stampotigue Designers Challenge  - One Stamp

Thanks for looking everyone! Enjoy your day!

~Hazel

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland Hazel :)
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland Hazel, love your i-Pod card, you should treasure that now that these musical marvels have been discontinued :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Hazel! Quite trendy, indeed! Great use of that single (and important) stamp! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble & Scrap! Good Luck!
    Jill S&S DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card to share with us over at myshericrafts this week. Welcome to blog land lol you'll love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny idea Hazel :)
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great concept and follow through! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #9, Make A Card, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete