Saturday, August 12, 2017

Circles and Stripes Card

Hey all,

My boyfriend's uncle is visiting from New York and we are celebrating his birthday during his visit. This will be the first time I meet the man and I don't know anything about him so I found this birthday card idea on Pinterest that I thought he'd like.

Here it is:


 

I cut a 5 and a half by 4 and 1/4 blue sheet for the card cover. Then a 5 and 1/4 by 4 inch white piece and embossed it with the stripe embossing folder. I used my scraps for all the other pieces. I cut the yellow and green polka dot paper and trimmed it to line up with the white striped paper. I cut circles using my Silhouette Cameo to the sizes of 1 and 1/4, 3/4, and 1/4 inch. I cut the yellow rectangle and stamped it with a happy birthday stamp. I attached all the pieces layering the circles in various spots.

Inside:


On the inside and stamped a simple birthday wishees on the same yellow paper from the front and attached a blue background.

I am entering these challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge - Birthday Wishes
DL. ART - Circles & Stripes
Cute Card Thursday - Embossing
Hiding in My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Crafting with Dragonflies - Embossing Wet or Dry

Thank you for looking!!!

Enjoy your day!

~Hazel

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design for a male card.....inspirational. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Hazel! The embossed background is fabulous!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, good job this bubles :-) thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka Ef

    ReplyDelete