Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Poop Emoji Card

Hey Hey,

My boyfriend's niece has a birthday today. She loves emoji's and her favorite is the poop emoji (she is turning 10). As I was searching Pinterest, I found emoji card ideas for how to make the different faces but not one for a shaped poop emoji card, so I made my own.

Here's the poop:


I found a good poop emoji image in google images and put it into my Silhouette program. I made it into a card. I used a dark brown distress ink around the edge of the card. I hand embossed the lines to make the "swirls" of the poop. I added the eyes and the mouth.

Inside:


I stamped "Happy Birthday" on a white square and attached it to the inside of the card.

Here is a whole view of the inside of the card:


I am entering these challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge - Birthday Wishes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Shaped Cards
Incy Wincy Designs - No Words

Happy Day!!!

~Hazel

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! Perfectly fits our theme. Good Luck with your entry.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
    Saba DT
    My Blog - Creative Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny!! Love the Poo Emoji! Thanks for joining our “No Words” challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ...my 10 year old granddaughter would love this funny emoji card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete